Followers

Friday, 2 January 2015

Congratulations Honey!

Hello and welcome to my first post of 2015! I have made this card for a couple in our church who have just had a little baby boy who they're calling Noah, so I thought this would be a fitting card for the new arrival!

I'm entering this card into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where 'Anything Goes'. The image was watercoloured as I love the softness water colouring gives to a card!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! (Except where stated):

  • Stamp set: Two by Two
  • Ink: Black Staz-on, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, blender pen
  • Watercolour paper
  • Designer paper
  • Ribbon (free with past Sale-a-Bration)
  • Framelits dies
Thank you for joining me today. If you're interested, I have just started another blog as well as this one called A Place of Rest, where I share with you what I've learned from the Scriptures and encourage you to join me on my spiritual journey.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Karen :) what a gorgeous card to start off with, I love it !!!! So cute xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!