Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Engagement card

Hi folks, today I'd like to share with you a little watercoloured card I've made for a young couple who've recently got engaged. The stamp is a retired but much loved one that I've had for years, called Easy Events. The designer paper is called Painted Blooms and it will be available to you on 6 January in the new Spring-Summer catalogue. There is a wonderful stamp set that matches this paper called Painted Petals and I've used a couple of the photopolymer stamps on the inside of the card. I think you'll love the new catalogue, the products in it are so lovely, lots of new dies, embossing folders, stamps, etc. The other super thing is that for every £45 you spend you can also get some amazing free items in the new Sale-a-Bration event!

Thank you for popping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!