Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Crazy blooms!

Hello again and welcome to my post for today.  I have a pretty card to share with you that I made for two challenges:
 

I've decided that, since my stash of 'emergency' cards was pretty much depleted, it was time to make some more cards and get back into that routine.  So every time I make a card for a challenge from now on, I will make 4 or so of the same card (I'll just not put a sentiment on it and then it'll be ready for any occasion).


I used the Painted Blooms Designer Series paper from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue (click on the picture on the right to see this).  This paper has a matching photopolymer (see-through) stamp set called Painted Petals (love it!).  Cardstock is Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky and Whisper White. Ink is Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz (I didn't have Wild Wasabi, so I had to improvise).  I use for the sentiment a couple of the words in the new Crazy About You set (check it out, especially as you save 15% if you buy the stamp set and the Hello You Thinlits dies together).  For the Card Concept Challenge I would say this card is Clean and layered...maybe not?

Do you fancy a bargain?  Why not pop over to Stampin' Up!s Clearance Rack? Or have a look at this week's Weekly Deals especially since the very versatile Envelope Punch Board is reduced to £13.46 

Envelope Punch Board  Please contact me if you'd like to place an order.

Thanks for popping by today.

Love Karen x


10 comments:

  1. Such pretty background paper - has me thinking spring! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Purple is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the little flower petals.....looks like violets! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very elegant & pretty!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the purple flowers. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was smitten the moment I spotted the lovely, vibrant shades of purples! (yep - I love purple!) Your design layout is so cool - love the staggered layers, which really work well to highlight your beautifully stamped and perfectly balance images! Thank you so much for joining our 1st anniversary celebrations at the Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty Karen! Those flowers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Karen, absolutely stunning card , love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how pretty! Just lovely karen! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! Love that paper and the beautiful flower! Such amazing colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!