Followers

Monday, 19 January 2015

I like this sketch...



...so, I've used it again for another card, a Birthday card this time.


This is for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #169.

My friend in work brought me in this lovely wee crochet soap bag that her mum made for me.  Isn't it cute? I put a lovely new bar of soap, that I got from another friend a few weeks ago, into the bag and used it this morning.  It's a great idea because the bag doubles up as an exfoliator.  Great wee gift!  So, to say thanks (she also made me a gift at Christmas), I made this notebook for her. Well, when I say 'made' I mean I bought the plain notebook and covered it with fabric (an idea I saw on Pinterest) and decorated it for her. I'm pleased with how it turned out. The fabric is from Stampin' Up! a couple of years ago.



Thank you for visiting today. See you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your notebook is lovely. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch too! Your card is just gorgeous! I love the florally DSP you've used and the simple sentiment makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! The floral DSP and little birdie are a match made in heaven! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!