Followers

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

60th birthday!

Good morning friends! I'm showing you a card today that I made for a really good friend of ours who just turned 60 yesterday! Of course, he doesn't look a day over 40 ; )
After I'd posted it, I had a few doubts about the gold numbers; just didn't think they were manly enough! But, too late, it was in the postal system and there was nothing I could do about it!

I used the sketch at Case This Sketch #111 and also a colour combination from Split Coast Stampers #518.






brown sugar
pistachio pudding
hello honey
crisp cantaloupe
coastal cabana


Thanks for your visit today!

2 comments:

  1. ps .. loving the script "happy" is that a die? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlou, yes it's stampin up. There are four dies in the set xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!