Followers

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Freshly made 50th

Good evening and welcome back! I have a card that I'd like to share with you that I made for my hubby's 50th birthday which is tomorrow. Yes, he has finally caught up with me! It's always more difficult to make a card for a man, don't you think? No flowers, lace or even ribbon, well, not for my man, anyway! He's a plain and simple person. Well, I liked this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #174, perfect for his card. I also incorporated some arrows for the challenge at Seize the Birthday. Also, I've just discovered I can enter this into the challenge at CASology - week 134 too which is to be monochromatic this week!

Stampin' Up! colours: Pool Party and Island Indigo
Stamps: Tape It
s/arr
Add Arrows and/or Hearts



Thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. hi Karen :) this is beautiful!! a very happy and blessed birthday to your husband :) hugs Marlou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine birthday card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So crisp and clean. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect layout for a number card. Very crisp and masculine. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your blue monochrome card...great tape stamps, look like real tape! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm married to the same type of man - totally plain and simple. I tend to make very clean and simple cards and no matter what the card looks like, he'll wander by my desk and say "too much bling"!! You have put together the perfect card for this type of man - very simple. But I don't think it's too "plain" because the pattern in the numbers keeps it festive! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome CAS masculine card! Love the paper you used for the numbers! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!