Followers

Friday, 6 February 2015

Navy stars

Hello and Hands up if you love friday quotes coffee friday panda tgif days of the week friday love !!

I'm just popping in with a quick post of a card I made last night for a young boy who has done really well in his recent school tests. Hope he likes it!


I enjoyed making this card because it was monochromatic, really easy to do. No thinking about what colour goes where and with what! This is made using (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge; Pictogram Punches
  • Ink: Night of Navy
  • Cardstock: Night of Navy; Whisper White; Dazzling Details Glimmer
  • Accessories: Mini star punch; Word Bubbles dies; Chevron Embossing Folder
I'm entering this card into Colour Me #57 and Case This Sketch #109



Have a great weekend!




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment on my 'boy card.' This is a great boy card, too. I like the silver and navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is such a great card!! I really like the dry embossed texture and I adore that splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Karen, I love this card Fabulous for boy,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splatters always get me! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my card Karen. I love your card, especially that splatter! I also like how you combined both of the challenges, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your creative design!

    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layout - thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. Love the speech bubble over the paint splatter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!