Followers

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Simply Embossed



Hello fellow bloggers! Today I'm showing you a card I made for one of my best friends who hasn't been well recently and of course I wanted to cheer her up. I have also made a box with a couple of little gifts in it for her.


I am entering the card into three challenges:

Less is More - clean and simple and using the colours pink and grey (I used Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate inks along with my Blender pen for a watercolour effect)
Happy Little Stampers - February Sketch
Happy Little Stampers - CAS Embossing

The stamps I used are (as always, Stampin' Up!, unless stated otherwise) So Very Grateful and Simply Wonderful.




"Less is More"



Here are some photos of the little box, made using the fabulously versatile Envelope Punch Board with a template from here at The Crafty Owl (wonderful resource, I use it all the time) and also using the Top Note die for the cover. I coloured this with my Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blendabilities.




I'm entering this into the challenge Anything But A Card - Friendship.


Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Your card looks beautiful Karen, the colours look so gentle!
    Thanks so much for joining our birthday challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful subtle colours on the card, I like it a lot.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card Karen ... I'm swooning over it's delicate elegance and beautiful stamping.
    Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this card is absolutely stunning, Karen. So perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous card Karen, soft and elegant and love the box too, fabulous!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karen. Love the soft and delicate colours that are perfect with the images you chose. Love the little gift box too ... I'm sure your friend will LOVE receiving this and it will cheer her up! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful soft pinks and greys of your design Karen. Gorgeous! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Karen, hope your friend is feeling better
    Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made a lovely box for your friend. Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything But A Card for our friendship challenge Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely textured box. Thanks for playing along at Anything But A card this month. Good Luck, Rupa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!