Followers

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Anniversary card for two wonderful people!

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying a bright Spring-like day, which is what we are blessed with here in Northern Ireland. Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made last weekend for my daughter and son-in-law for their 4th wedding anniversary. I had used the sketch here at Retrosketches #156 and then I forgot to post a picture of it. I thought I was too late for the challenge but then I discovered that Arielle who runs the challenge had had computer problems and had decided to extend the deadline so I'm in on time!


As you can see I did some paper piecing, which I always enjoy, a bit of water colouring and some stamping with the addition of some tiny wooden hearts and a wooden banner.


Thanks for popping by today!

2 comments:

  1. soooo loving this card Karen, and those tiny hearts are gorgeous!! are they from Stampin Up? hugs xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very sweet; I think it is the gingham petals I like the most but the whole effect is lovely.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!