Followers

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Card Concept Vellum

Hi there folks! I'm popping in with a card I made for my mum's friend who had surgery recently. I made this card last week and then forgot to post it. So here it is, and I'm entering it into the challenge at The Card Concept which finishes on Monday 16th March, the Mod Squad Challenge which is to 'use flowers' and Word Art Wednesday where you can make any card as long as it's encouraging and uplifting.


I've always liked the soft look that you get with embossing on to vellum and then colouring on the other side. I couldn't resist adding the little sequins to brighten it up and give that extra wee bit of bling! 


Mod Squad Challenge Blog

Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for popping by today!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Nice layout and love the soft look. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! I love working with vellum, too. It almost always looks so soft and lovely when colored on the backside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the soft look of your flowers on the vellum is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vellum flowers turned out gorgeous- love the soft look! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!