Followers

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Clean splats!



If there is such a thing as a clean splat! I really liked the sketch at Case This Sketch this week and thought I would try out this technique for the first time. I'm pleased with the results. I took my colours from Peonies and Paper Chains (although this is not a challenge, just a five colour combo for inspiration every Friday). I think this would do well for a masculine card. Don't those colours go really well together? I used the Gorgeous Grunge and Hip Notes stamps.



Stampin' Up! Five Color Combo by Kerry Willard Bray 2015 11

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is FABULOUS!!! love it :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!