Followers

Friday, 10 April 2015

Baby Lace

Hi folks! Just popping in with a quick card that I made for the challenge at Case This Sketch #118. I needed a pretty pink baby card so I was pleased with how this turned out. I embossed onto Pink Pirouette Cardstock with Versamark and SU White embossing powder, using the I Love Lace stamp. Hopefully you can see the tiny details. I was married in 1987 and I can remember clearly wearing a pair of white lacy tights just like this design - well, they were all the rage back then!!!



Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your card is so adorable and cute! I am your latest follower too.
    Thank u so much! :)
    Suchi xx
    http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty baby card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, with lovely detail! Perfect for CTS #118!
    I remember those tights too (wedding circa 1985)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!