Followers

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Dimensional punched flowers

Hi there! Tonight I have a card to show you that I made for my son to give to his nanny for her birthday. I am entering it into the Mod Squad Challenge for April which is to pick a line of ideas (Tic Tac Toe). I really like these challenges, they give you lots of inspiration to base your card on. I used the middle column - flowers, punch and dimension. I think I might have to make another couple of these!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! (except for the paper). I even made my own matching envelope using the Stampin' Up! Envelope punch board (love this!). I got the idea for this card in a box from Monica Gale here. I've made quite a few of these cards as they are easier to make than they look. Once you've made a couple of them you can make loads without even having to keep looking up the measurements and instructions. The girls in my work love them and get me to make personalized ones for them with photos, etc.





Mod Squad Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Your box card is beautiful! I've only made one of these, but looking at your lovely creation, I know I need to make more! They're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pop up boxes and yours is amazing. The matching envelop is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful pop up box! Also congrats on being the winner at the Mod Squad! Enjoy your goodies! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelica, thank you for your lovely comments and for starting to follow both of my blogs. Welcome to you! I hope you are blessed by what you see and read. Kx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi and congrats on your win at Mod Squad. Gina's grab bags are full of great crafting supplies. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!