Followers

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Pink Retrosketch

Hello everyone and welcome especially to my newest follower! Lovely to have you on board with us.

My card today is one that I made for the challenge over at Retrosketches #159, not for anyone in particular but to have in my box, 'just in case'! I've been running around my house this past week with camera in hand and my cards that I've made, looking for the best place to photograph them! I think I've finally found the best spot ☺. This really was a nice and simple sketch and I'll probably use it again.



Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Karen. I like the simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karen. Love the papers and your design is so pretty.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink fantastic banner. Thank you for sharing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove this card Karen, the heart bunting is adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!