Followers

Saturday, 2 May 2015

A Freshly Made, Throwdown, polka dot Challenge!

Hi there! I'm just popping in on this wet, cold and wintry day to share a card I have made for three challenges. I have to say I am really disappointed with the quality of the photograph for this card but the card has already been given to its recipient so I can't retake it. I rushed outside to take it while the light was fading and it looks all blurry. What a pity, but you'll get the general idea of the card anyway!

There's a little green pearl on top of the butterfly which I coloured using my Old Olive Blendabilities.

The challenges are:

 Freshly Made Sketches #184
 The Challenge #32
 Colour Throwdown #340





Thanks for stopping by for a look!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen. The simple lay-out looks wonderful wit the pretty butterfly. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of combining the challenges. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! Love the pop of color from the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!