Followers

Monday, 20 July 2015

My Planner

Hi there! I'm just popping in with my latest creation! I love it, my new planner. Have you seen all the ideas for planners out there on the web...Pinterest, blogs, websites? The most common and favourite one seems to be the Erin Condren Planners which are not available here in the UK but can be purchased from USA. I hate paying for the huge postage from America so I thought I'd make my own version!!

I bought the Becky Higgins Project Planner Weekly Pages and Dividers here.


These pages match perfectly with the Project Life Album which you can buy through me at Stampin' Up!
Espresso 6 x 8 Project Life Album by Stampin' Up!

The only small thing that wasn't great was the fact that there are two holes punched for the album but you can hardly see those when your planner is made up. The pros outweigh the cons, for example, you can start your planner in the middle of the year. I started mine in May 2015 and it will go right through until next April.

The only other tool I needed to use was my Bind-it-All.

So, here are the pictures to show you what I did! I also added a couple of photo Pocket Pages, one at the front and one at the back. The one at the front has designer paper in it with some doodles but I can change this as and when I feel like it. The one at the back has a pile of stickers in it that I like to use as well as stamping in my planner! It's also great because it lies completely flat to make it easier to write in. (On pics 3 and 5 I have done some stamping, although not as much as on other pages).







I've decided to enter this project into the challenge at Anything But a Card.

Thanks for looking!

Karen x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous - such a good idea.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!