Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Wonderful Watercolours

Hello friends and followers! I'm here today with a card that I made for three challenges - a sketch, colours and a theme. It all tied in very nicely for me. I decided to use watercolours for this card as I love the soft effect you get as they blend so well. However, I'm not overly happy with the photograph as I couldn't get just the right lighting.


Challenges:







Perhaps you might get a chance to try out one or two of these challenges yourself!

Thanks for popping by today!

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karen. Love the row of vases... the shading is so pretty on them. Also like the sweet little punched flower. :) Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet vases and wonderful use of the challenges!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your watercoloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! These challenges came together beautifully and I love the "vivid vases" stamp set. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card karen :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I like the colorful vases :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!