Followers

Monday, 14 September 2015

Back to card making!

Hi folks! I'm finally back to making some cards after a bit of a break over the summer. I've missed being able to sit and craft occasionally, but other things have taken priority. I haven't managed to do a challenge for such a long time but here I am with two sketch challenges and two colour challenges.


This card was done for the challenges at Just Add Ink and ColourQ# 307. I'd forgotten I even still had Bravo Burgundy cardstock from a long time ago!

JAI #279


This second card is for the challenges at Colour Me Striking #88 and Freshly Made Sketches #203




Please see below for a list of supplies used. Click on any of them to purchase from me!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

  1. Great combination of chevron elements in your purple card! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards, Karen. I particularly love your chevron card with the beautiful purples. Thanks so much for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. Look forward to seeing you back again soon now that your crafting hiatus is over :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the color palette and layout. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards. Love the textured design! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I love the bold, graphic, design of your first card - it's fantastic! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of colour and texture Karen. Great use of the Just Add Ink sketch too! Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are fabulous! I love your choice of images and colours! thanks for joining us at JAI and FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love these colours together and I love all the chevrons too. Great card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Karen, these are fab!!! I have been crocheting, getting presents ready for Christmas, need to try and get some card making done too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!