Followers

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Watercolour Sympathy

Good afternoon, friends and followers! I don't know what the weather is like where you are today, but here in Northern Ireland it seems our summer has finally arrived! It is beautifully sunny and warm, just like a summer day. Long may it last!

Today I have a card I'd like to share with you that I made, not for a challenge this time, but just because I needed a sympathy card. I'm really enjoying doing some watercolouring at present and find that the Stampin' Up! Ink pads and Ink refills are perfect for this...and of course, everything still matches, colour-wise! I liked the single word sympathy that comes from the TIN OF CARDS stamp set.


I admit I'm not the best artist in the world, but I enjoy the shaded effect that watercolouring gives. I suppose the more I practise the better I should get...that's the plan anyway!!

Click on any of the products below if you'd like to buy from me.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, your flowers are beautifully coloured, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!