Followers

Monday, 26 October 2015

Colours and a sketch

Hi friends. Today I'd like to share a card I have made for a godly wee couple from our church who are moving house to another town and so, leaving our congregation too. We wanted to thank them for their faithfulness in the church so I made this card, using the appropriate sentiment from the "Endless Thanks" stamp set. I am entering this into THE PAPER PLAYERS sketch #268 and THE COLOUR TREE colour inspiration #21.




Thanks for popping by!

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. They are going to love this card....that Endless Thanks set is perfect for your friends! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly sweet and just delightful! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!